CSA Info & Contract
McCauley Family Farm CSA
Picking Up Shares
You are responsible for picking up your share on the 2nd Wednesday or Thursday of each month between 4-7 PM from the designated pickup locations listed below:
Wednesday Pick-Up: McCauley Family Farm - 9421 N. 63rd Street; Longmont, CO 80503
Thursday Pick-Up: Foremother Foods - 4745 Walnut Street; Boulder, CO 80301
You are responsible for observing our drop site rules, which are as follows:
• Pick up your share within the time frame stated.
• If you cannot pick-up your share, you must arrange for someone else to pick it up for you. You are responsible for explaining the pick-up location and procedures to your substitute.
• Shares that are not retrieved within the pick-up time will be sold at the farmers market. **In the case of an emergency and you are unable to pick up, please notify with as much time in advance as possible and we will hold your share for you until someone can pick it up.
• We take the safety of your food seriously. All meat will be frozen at the time of pickup and we ask that the products be delivered to your freezer as soon as possible.
As we grow our CSA program, our intention is to increase the number of locations for CSA pick ups. If you have an idea for an additional pick up location, please let us know.
• Annual Membership Fee: $25
• Whole CSA Share: $135/month OR $1539/year ( additional 5% discount for full annual payment)
• Half CSA Share: $70/month OR $798/year (additional 5% discount for full annual payment)
If you chose to pay your entire annual CSA membership fee upfront, please enclose a check for the total annual amount due (either $1458 for the full share or $756 for the half share), made payable to McCauley Family Farm along with a signed agreement form.
You can also choose to pay with a credit card that we will keep on file for monthly payment on or near the 15th of each month. By submitting the Agreement Form you are agreeing to pay the membership fee for the share you indicated. All payments are non-refundable.
Changing Your Membership
• At any time, you may put your membership on hold for a maximum of 2 months. To do so, we require that you notify us at least one week in advance of the first month of your hold.
• If you decide to cancel your membership, we require that you give us notice at least one month in advance.
Communicating With Us
The best way to communicate with us is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 303-485-7688. We will do our best to respond as soon as possible. Please contact us with any news of the following: changes to your postal or email address, add-ons or add-on availability, or dissatisfaction with your share.
We will communicate with you by email. When you sign up to be a CSA member, you will be added to our distribution list so please read your emails and newsletters from us. We depend on being able to communicate important information such as necessary changes to your distribution schedule, information about farm events, recipe ideas and other farm-related news.
By signing below, you agree to purchase the membership share indicated below. You are also agreeing that you understand that, although unlikely, the farm may change parts of this agreement related to production and distribution from time to time. You also understand that the farm will contact you via email in advance of any changes to this agreement.
Choose your CSA below and proceed to check-out. Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Month-to-Month CSA Subscriptions are billed monthly via PayPal.