CSA Contract & Info
McCauley Family Farm CSA
Choose your CSA and sign the contract during check-out.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Month-to-Month CSA Subscriptions are billed monthly via PayPal. Important information is below regarding pick-up & delivery.
How to Pick Up Shares or Schedule Delivery:
You are responsible for picking up your share on the 2nd Wednesday or Thursday of each month between 4-7 PM from the designated pickup locations listed below:
Wednesday Pick-Up: McCauley Family Farm - 9421 N. 63rd Street; Longmont, CO 80503
Thursday Pick-Up: Foremother Foods - 4745 Walnut Street; Boulder, CO 80301
You are responsible for observing our drop site rules, which are as follows:
• Pick up your share within the time frame stated.
• If you cannot pick-up your share, you must arrange for someone else to pick it up for you. You are responsible for explaining the pick-up location and procedures to your substitute. If you would like for it to be delivered see below.
• Shares that are not retrieved within the pick-up time will be sold at the farmers market. **In the case of an emergency and you are unable to pick up, please notify with as much time in advance as possible and we will hold your share for you until someone can pick it up.
• We take the safety of your food seriously. All meat will be frozen at the time of pickup and we ask that the products be delivered to your freezer as soon as possible.
As we grow our CSA program, our intention is to increase the number of locations for CSA pick ups. If you have an idea for an additional pick up location, please let us know.
We deliver on the third Friday and Saturday of every Month. We service the following zip codes in the Front Range & Denver metro area - click to view. When you select and purchase your CSA share you can select delivery for $10/delivery, billed annually or monthly. If you missed your pick-up and would like your CSA Share delivered please purchase ala carte delivery by clicking here. Please try to arrange delivery one day in advance of our Friday and Saturday deliveries.
*Click below and scroll to the bottom of the page
Annual Membership Fee: $25
Whole CSA Share: $135/month OR $1539/yearly ( additional 5% discount for full annual payment)
Half CSA Share: $70/month OR $798/yearly (additional 5% discount for full annual payment)
Quarter CSA Share: $40/month OR $480/yearly
If you chose to pay your entire annual CSA membership fee upfront, please pay online or send us a check for the total annual amount due (either $1458 for the full share, $756 for the half share, $480 for the quarter share), made payable to McCauley Family Farm along with a signed agreement form.
You can also choose to pay with a credit card that we will keep on file for monthly payment. By submitting the Agreement Form you are agreeing to pay the membership fee for the share you indicated. All payments are non-refundable.
Changing Your Membership
• At any time, you may put your membership on hold for a maximum of 2 months. To do so, we require that you notify us at least one week in advance of the first month of your hold.
• If you decide to cancel your membership, we require that you give us notice at least one month in advance.
Communicating With Us
The best way to communicate with us is via email: email@example.com or by phone: 303-485-7688. We will do our best to respond as soon as possible. Please contact us with any news of the following: changes to your postal or email address, add-ons or add-on availability, or dissatisfaction with your share.
We will communicate with you by email. When you sign up to be a CSA member, you will be added to our distribution list so please read your emails and newsletters from us. We depend on being able to communicate important information such as necessary changes to your distribution schedule, information about farm events, recipe ideas and other farm-related news.